A little introduction needed :D

Hello, i'm trying to make my 1st mod and I need someone who explain me some things. I need help with "anim" and "exported" folders; I think I know how it works but i dont know how to make "anim" files and what does "animation.xml" file in "exported" folder or how I make one (when i look in it's just ton of code for me that, I guess, is creating animation). Do I have to write it manualy or is there other way or tool or something?

To make animations for your mod use Spriter. Spriter is used to create .scml files that are used to make anim files.

Additionally I suggest you download ktools. They can be used to convert anim files back into .scml files. This allows you to look through games anim files. You can download it here:

• Like 1

Oh, so thats why there wase some console window :-D
Thx you again.

Where do i put .scml file?

Nvm, i just create .scml file again and it works.

Finaly my mod works and dont crash game and now i can move on :DDD thx u so much!

Just so you know exactly:

.scml files go into yourmod/exported. In there you have to create a folder for your .scml file. For example if you are making a weapon and want to add animation to it, you make a folder for that in exported. The folder name should be the same as the prefab. 

• Like 1

Ok. Thx u.

Spoiler

Now when i have anim files mod is working (for now) but there is no texture and idk why. I have checkd files 1000 times and everything should be ok. I done everything like tutorial said and its like other mods files but still no texture.
Item is in game, u can craft it, its in right tab, character can describe it, drop it etc.
Maybe I dont see something. 

After creating next item i found out that my image for 1st item have to be broken somehow bcs my 2nd item inventory texture is fine and after swapping texturest (1st item with "2nd item texture") was fine to.

Edited by Yagi2137

But there is another problem or Im just dumb.  I have looked on other mods files and in theirs "mod/exported/item/ground_item" are "animation.xml / build.xml / ground_item.png" but tutorial that i followed says that i should put there only .png but my in game items have no graund texture. Did I done something wrong again and this files should generate automatically or this tutorial is just old?