Error during world gen

I had my Caves Shards up (2 in total) up and running today. I was working to get my cluster back up and running after a hiatus. I had everything going fine and decided to refresh the world from with in the game itself in order to prep for a play party later. The over-world came back fine, however the 2 caves shards became stuck in the loop OP describes. I have tried clearing out the Save and back-up data from all elements of the cluster, including the Over-world, and forcing a refresh of all of the worlds. This results in the same as before with only the over-world successfully registering and the cave shards becoming stuck in a world generation loop. I believe from the log this has something to do with the elements from DST ship-wreaked trying to be inserted during world creation.

In the log this appears to be where the loop occurs:

[ReplaceSingleNonLandTiles] Validating...
[00:00:14]: [ReplaceSingleNonLandTiles] Replaced 3 tiles.
[00:00:14]: PANIC: Too many disconnected tiles...    3519    
[00:00:14]: An error occured during world gen we will retry! [was     1     of     5    ]    
[00:00:14]: New size:    450    huge    

Thinking that this might be a result from the "huge" world size I have tried reducing that and regenerating, unfortunately this had no affect.

server_log.txt

Archived