Taming of befaloo

The domestication mechanics of the befaloo seem to me to need some change, because despite the fact that to domesticate a befaloo it takes a great investment of resources in addition to time and dedication almost and leaves no benefit for that. reason why it is not recommended but in If I consider that the problem is not in the domestication process, if not when our befaloo is completely domesticated.

when our befaloo is fully domesticated, it may lose its size if it is not properly fed for it there is a bucket of salt but it is not a reliable long-term option and the investment of nitrate in the befaloo is not worth it therefore I think it would be wise introduce any of the following proposals.

1.- accessory so that the hunger of the befaloo does not fall to 0: an equipment for the befaloo that would work in a similar way to the hunger belt, which would serve so that the hunger of the befaloo cannot drop below a certain limit such as 100, 125 or 150 etc. (could only be used in fully domesticated befaloos). So we would not have to worry because the domestication of our befaloo disappears because his hunger fell to 0, in this way it would be much more profitable to use it as a means of transport.

2.- new type of plant so that our befaloo can feed without attention: its use is similar to the bucket of salt except that with the characteristic that it grows after a time like this with several plants of these our befaloo would not lose its domestication, this It would be a long-term option.

Archived