It's Official

rocketman732

Klei doesn't give a crap about Shank or anyone of us. I asked them for the past 2 weeks daily about bringing Shank back and what happens? I get muted on the third day. I hope that I got under your skin Klei. Because this just proves how stubborn you guys really are.

Bro, maybe they're tired of that game, I mean, I'd love for Shank to be brought back, but I understand if they just don't want to make a new one. Maybe they are tired of just hearing about that particular game and not the others they made. I don't know, but don't talk to them that way.  (sorry for my bad english)

On 6/19/2020 at 4:18 PM, joakeen115 said:

Bro, maybe they're tired of that game, I mean, I'd love for Shank to be brought back, but I understand if they just don't want to make a new one. Maybe they are tired of just hearing about that particular game and not the others they made. I don't know, but don't talk to them that way.  (sorry for my bad english)

I don't care how I talk to them. The fact that they ignore brilliant ideas makes them the stupid ones. Even bringing the series to current consoles so that way new people can enjoy it is brilliant. They're being stubborn and stupid. End of discussion.

Archived