Trouble acquiring Twitch Drops - notifications says acquired, but I don't receive anything in-game

Hey!

So I've been watching some streams on Twitch to acquire some of the drops, but when I open up DST I don't receive anything. Twitch gives me notifications telling me I've acquired several drops, but so far I've only received up to the Crystal portrait, and not the wardrobe. Also, with the new honeycomb drop, I've been watching for over half an hour now, and I still haven't gotten anything. I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong? 

My twitch account is connected to klei for rewards, and I currently play on Steam for Mac. Idk if that's relevant, but let me know.

6 hours ago, Owlrus98 said:

Is your copy of DST updated to the most recent version? I had a similar issue until I realized I hadn't manually updated it myself.

It's fully updated, as far as Steam says. I currently have access to all the new content (like the wobster mounds), so I think I'm completely updated? I've tried deleting and reinstalling, but nothing's changed.

Archived