Suggestion of a New Element: Silver

Since silver appears to be the best known conductor of electricity in real life apart from superconductors, I think it should have a place in this game as well. However not as a common metal like gold and copper, but like a high grade ingredient for a super handy thing: a new kind of wire called silver wire or smt. Ingredients would be silver and plastic or glass. Honestly I don't think there is a great need for glass in the game except for some specific buildings, and would like to use it more in things other than solar pannels and window tiles etc.:dread: So silver wire would carry up to 4 kilowatts of power and could be run through tiles. Although it would be amazing to power 3 aquatuners with a single wire, it would cost a lot, like 50 kgs of silver and maybe 25kgs of plastic or glass per tile. Plastic would be more realistic as an electricity insulator but glass should have its use as well. I don't recommend a heavi-silver wire since the existing 50 kilowatt wire is more than enough in my opinion unless you are making a gigantic industry. And since this is a high level good, i thing it should be only found in space, which will also add a little more taste to space.

Archived