Attachments and more items concept

- a spit ( attachment for fire pit)

once attached, you will be able to place meat the spit and spin it about and after for a while the texture of the meat will change from raw to..

1:00 = fine cooked 

3:00 = rare 

5:00 = over cooked

6:00 = burnt (practically rot)

- bat racket

use to deflect projectile attacks

- snow ball pump (attachment for the fling-o Matic)

attach a system of pumps to the fling-o Matic to reach other farms

- mining drill

one built it will mine into the ground and collect minerals, it will acquire a power source preferably charcoal is a stronger source for the machine

- puncher extender

send out a spring loaded fist towards a enemy from a safe distance, mind you must rewind the gun

- resurrection staff

can be used to resurrect spirits and skeletons from the grave make them do your bidding, it’s also able to revive dead players 

- balloon raft

is a bit faster on water but is smaller and has less durability then the normal raft

- creature leash

Connect the leash to a creature and a fence and it will keep the creature will be prolonged it from escape

- barb wire

like ground turf, place it on the ground and anything that moves on it will be slowed and will take damage

- candle

unlike a torch, the candle will last longer but won’t give up much light 

- messenger bird 

created for the sole purpose to deliver messages across the land

These were my attachments and items concepts, anyone want to give me feedback :)

images.jpeg

14 hours ago, Mr0idealistic said:

- candle

Now more than ever we need candles in the game.For activities involving other astral plans.

- a spit ( attachment for fire pit)

You make me think of frozen and pre-prepared food.

We could put up to 4 foods on a stick and freeze it, then we just need to roast them over the fire.

It would also be nice to take a stone and put 2 corns, 2 eggs and when we bake at the fire we make bread.

It would be nice to be able to make some recipes out of the crock pot.

mining

Breathing masks would be necessary for this type of activity, there should be some mineral in the game that would release a lot of dust

Perhaps this mask could be combined with the miner hat.

- barb wire

It would be useful for many farms, and for protection as well.

- messenger bird

I see no reason for that in a game that has a chat, but they could deliver packages between the ends of the map.

Imagine making a neighborhood, delivering  walrus hats to everyone in the mail.

Archived