Worlds don't save, people can't join them either

Hello! I've seen a couple of people with the same problem, and I've been desperate to find a solution as nothing has been offered yet. Ever since the Year of the Rat (or Carrat) update, the game has been kind of not working properly.

For one thing, wardrobe items don't save, meaning if I change a character to another set of shirts and babbles in the main menu, it won't keep it that way. Second of all, like I've mentioned earlier, worlds don't save even after an in-game day has passed, and people can't join the game that I'm hosting or neither can I join the games of other people. 

I took away all the mods, restarted the game, I've tried desintalling and reinstalling the game, I even tried to delete the left-away folder before reinstalling but, the problem persists and I haven't been able to find a solution for it. I repeat again, it's not the fault of mods since I do not have any in my game right now, not in my folders, not in my Steam list either. 

Could it be a problem with regular Don't Starve that I have installed? I don't think I could have possibly missed an update since I've let it to download them on its own. Maybe it's something with the servers? I really don't quite know what to do, and I haven't found anything anywhere that could help me. 

Archived