New start - keep the last

Hello good night everyone.

I don't know if anyone suggested this before, sorry if they did.

It would be interesting once reached the maximum distance that a rocket can travel and an adequate level of research, to inhabit a new asteriode and receive supplies from the previous asteroid.

Maybe a system where you are free to focus work on each asteroid.

You could create a colony dedicated to food farms, a mining colony, a colony in oceania focused on purifying salt water, there are many options.

Once you have established your colony and reached a certain level, when you start in another colonized asteroid, you can receive a certain amount of resources according to the production in each asteroid.

Sorry for the crazy thinker hahaha i just imagine that it could be interesting since part of the base of the game, leads us to start again and again a colony to perfect it, I thought it could be fun something like this :)

Greetings to all and thank you very much for this great game, long time I did not fall in love with a game like i am now *.* 

Sorry for my bad english and  if something don't make many sense, it's not my native language.

Hugs! o/ 

Archived