Rook - infinite draw

glug

Man, I got into a weird combo playing my first game with Rook.

I had the Sifting Coin (Tails = Draw a card, discard a card)

Cranial Patch (Heads = draw a card)

Boosted Spotty (Draw a card = Gamble Twice)

Once you have that coin, implant, and card.. anything that makes you draw will run through your entire deck over and over. The sifting coin gives you 2 composure on heads as well. So, once you draw the spotty, and anything that will let you gamble or draw a card, you can run through your deck over and over, ignoring those 'hand full' messages and occasionally picking some cards to discard, all while building up ludicrous composure. The only way to stop the cycle is to discard your spotty, and then it will eventually run it's course. I don't know what condition triggered, but something was also giving me occasional extra actions, so I ended my cycle with about 46 composure, 8!! actions remaining, and a hand full of all of the Intimidate cards.

There's some other implants that I can see causing issues as well, I think I saw one where heads results in lowering the cost of a card in your hand.. you could cycle through this and basically pick the hand you want and have it all free. Woah boy.

Archived