Console command to plug back an opened Sinkhole

As per title, a friend asked me if I knew what the console command is to re-plug an opened Sinkhole, basically this:

plug-back_sinkholes.png.d6f1f96b96dc9328c746a57e66090d2f.png

(yeey simple diagrams)

As I stupe-fabulously have no clue, will pass here the question. Ty in advance for whomever may provide a le answer! :)

(and yes, I knew and suggested the placing of a Bunnyman Hutch or Pig House beside said opened sinkhole, but they - my friend and his buddies - don't want the additional hassles those mobs bring about over time)

So as to give a conclusion to this thread and ....answer myself because ofc I ended up doing so, heh, here's the inquired command:

local inst = c_find("cave_entrance_open");if not inst then return end;local closeinst = SpawnPrefab("cave_entrance");closeinst.Transform:SetPosition(inst.Transform:GetWorldPosition());http://closeinst.components.worldmigrator.id = inst.components.worldmigrator.id;closeinst.components.worldmigrator.linkedWorld = inst.components.worldmigrator.linkedWorld; closeinst.components.worldmigrator.receivedPortal = inst.components.worldmigrator.receivedPortal;inst:Remove();

After some consultation with mentioned friend we found a Workshop mod dealing with opened Sinkholes - Cave Guardian - and he asked directly there the author :)

Archived