Character Rework

Wendy is always a go to pick for me and it’s been like that for the longest time. I just wanted to spark dialogue and conversation here on ideas for her rework (and others) in a structured format. This being;

1: What is being implemented 

2: What it would help

3:  Why it’s balanced/Works

1: I think it would be interesting if Wendy spawned in with her own flower that can be equipped in the headgear slot. When worn this would buff Abigail (I don’t know in what way yet)

2: This would help overcome some of Wendys limited attack possibilities without making her viable in every situation against every enemy.

3: I believe it is balanced as it makes the player choose in a fight the option of being able to buff Abigail or themselves with headgear

”Do I got for a helmet since my hits are not as strong or do I choose to buff Abigail by wearing my flower instead?”- Wendy 

This also works out as the artwork for Wendy in game depicts her as wearing a flower so you wouldn’t have to change any icons or character option screens 

1: Slight Control over Abigail 

2: In some situations she is a death sentence for herself and I believe as many of these are inevitable it should be ok to make her become passive like a pet or make her stay in one place unless told otherwise

3: I believe this is balanced as all it does is allow the player to not be in use of part of their kit 

Some stuff I like that I think shouldn’t change;

The fact that Abigail becomes stronger in dusk then even stronger at night (also being constantly strong in caves)

The fact that Wendy isn’t as strong as other players 

The fact that it takes time for Abigails flower to bloom 

Some smaller less developed ideas:

Allow Abigail to haunt objects or creatures-So that a player doesn’t have to die for things to be haunted (*maybe something could happen if Abigail haunts Wendy*)

Maybe make the time for Abigails flower to bloom longer, however when an enemy is slain it speeds up the process (e.g. by possibly removing ten seconds off the timer when any living thing is killed)

Archived