Twitch Drops Not Being Received On PS4 ATM

Hey all, I could really use y'alls input on this, to begin with, YES, I have everything linked correctly, i've received several Twitch Drops before but recently got a gaming PC & linked my Steam account to my Klei account that already had my PS4 linked to it, I watched a stream long enough to receive all three Twitch Drops(Icon, Portrait, & Skin) I was able to receive them on my Steam account but not on my PS4 account, I know sometimes it takes several hours to receive them on console but it's been nearly more than 12 hours since I completed my watchtime, i've still got Twitch running to keep the clock going but it's never really taken this long. I've reached out to Klei on Twitter but no response so far. Is there a way to "unlink" my Steam account from my Klei account? There's no option to remove my PS4 or Steam account from the accounts page on Klei's website, only options I see to remove are my Twitter and Twitch accounts. Thanks in advance.

Archived