[REQUEST] Fried Liceloaf? pretty please?

G'day duplicants,

I was wondering if perhaps someone would be able to make a mod that creates a fried version of liceloaf. If it's possible. I don't want it to be game breaking, but I would love a version of liceloaf that can then be fried on the grill much like mush fry, but increases the quality from Terrible 0 to poor +1 as well as removal of germs, and perhaps an extra 100/200 calories?

Now, I am aware that liceloaf is inefficient, is a "waste of water" and the time to make it isn't currently worth it. I am acutely aware. It's why I would like this mod. It would just really fit into my style of play. I'm totally into modding sandbox games like The Sims, Terraria and Stardew Valley with extra recipes and aesthetics and my food/plant options in ONI feels a little limiting so if there's any other recipes out there, PLEASE link me. I understand this mod would not work for some people, but I would be grateful if someone could please make this mod for me. I have never made a mod for a game, and wouldn't even know how to do it, if it's even possible at all. 

Thank you! 

Chry

Archived