Server 350+ days probably lost (need help)

Hi, I've had a server for 350+ days, but it's not there anymore. North was pretty old, I created it at the end of 2017. The game was still on the same computer. I haven't played this server for a long time because I'm on beta. The server does not have a cave and is offline because at that time I did not know that the caves are: D. Is it possible that the server would lose some error when converting the game from beta to vanilla and vice versa? Can I recover my server?
(English is not my native language so excuse me for mistakes)
Thank you in advance :)    

So basically the save files are kept seperately in Documents/Klei/ on Windows

to prevent whatever would happen if it wasn't kept seperate

If you want to convert your world to beta then you will have to copy the DoNotStarveTogether folder and the DoNotStarveTogetherReturnOfThemBeta folder (Backup them both just in case something gets messed up), delete the ReturnOfThemBeta folder and rename the DoNotStarveTogether to DoNotStarveTogetherReturnOfThemBeta.

Also your czech right? I know czech so i can help you out

On 27. 9. 2019 at 10:37 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

So basically the save files are kept seperately in Documents/Klei/ on Windows

to prevent whatever would happen if it wasn't kept seperate

If you want to convert your world to beta then you will have to copy the DoNotStarveTogether folder and the DoNotStarveTogetherReturnOfThemBeta folder (Backup them both just in case something gets messed up), delete the ReturnOfThemBeta folder and rename the DoNotStarveTogether to DoNotStarveTogetherReturnOfThemBeta.

Also your czech right? I know czech so i can help you out

Thanks, but I don't even have the server on vanilla.

Archived