Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

KiaraNyasha

Gamepad bug on iOS.

KiaraNyasha    0

Hello. Thank you for great game, but unfortunately i have to report on discomfort bug about Don't Starve: Pocket Edition.

I'm playing on iPad 2018 ( 9.7" display ) with fresh iPadOS 13.1 and DualShock 4 connected via BlueTooth. And theres one problem about it. As i see, game have most likely full support for gamepad ( like pc version ) but i noticed bug that i didnt found on pc version when im played with the same gamepad.

So, to open bottom panel ( which inventory ) i have to press R2 ( RT ). And when im close it back, the numbers which display how many items of that i have, became bigger than it was before. If that value became big ( like 10 and more ), it make hard to understand what is this actually in that slot of inventory. 

To fix that i need to reload save but after open up inventory again - numbers became big again. And that bug found only if i play without Reigns of Giants expansion. If i turn it on, bug disaapear, if off - its back. 

I hope you can fix that. Love to play you game, so more comfort with gamepad but that bug is ... not good :)

Link to video captured on my iPad to display that bug. Maked 2 new game saves to test bug without and with RoG expansion: 

https://youtu.be/IoJ80hDLtdI

Thank you. Hoping for update :).