Possible rework for Wendy?

With Woodie's recently introduced rework, added to the reworks introduced previously, I've been thinking that the next rework should be for Wendy, why? even when she is one one of my favs characters, I think she has been very outdated with the introduction of new characters and the aforementioned reworks, i have a couple of days that could come great for this hypothetical rework:

1. Damage modifier affected by the time of day, for example:

Day: -0.75 (keeping her original multiplier)

Afternoon: 1.0x (regular DMG multiplier)

Night: 1.5x, or just a bit more, 1.1x maybe

Reason for this change: Although his personality is characterized by being so melancholic and depressive, also has a very courageous spirit, reflected in the fact that she wants to stay alive at all costs just to be with his twin sister, we know that the dangers are much greater in the afternoon and at night than in the rest of the day, i think this mechanic would make a lot of sense having this in mind, after all, the sense of survival is usually greater in situations of greater risk.

2. Possibility of ordering Abigail, for example, when to attack, when to withdraw, and when to stay in a specific place, it is frustrating to walk with her and that suddenly her attention is focused on an enemy mob, such as swamp tentacles or spiders, adding this option would solve these problems.

3.This one would be more optional, possibility of give abigail a momentary buff, it could be through an object only accessible to Wendy, maybe more HP, from 600 to 1000 for 2 minutes or something like that...

If you like any of these ideas, tell what do you think about them :D thanks for reading.

Archived