Show Navigation always on

Hi devs,

I believe it was this way (or still is this way) in the main branch, but ever since trying out the launch beta, I've noticed the "Show Navigation" button has changed. It used to be that when you clicked it, it would show all the possible routes a dupe could take and everywhere that was accessible. If you clicked away and then clicked back onto the dupe, it would still show the routes. Now, if I click away from the dupe or select a different dupe (or critter), I always have to go back and click on "Show Navigation" again. It doesn't come up all too often, but in the few moments where you want to control the paths of several dupes/critters, it's a big pain to constantly have to click on the dupe, click on Show Navigation, click on next dupe, click on Show Navigation... etc.

Please return the "Show Navigation" button to it's previous 'toggle' functionality instead of this new 'one-time' version, and let us players decide if we want it toggled on or off.

Thanks,

Vasco

Archived