My server keeps randomly disconnecting me and everyone else...

Hey guys, I doubt anyone will find this message but I just wanted to shout this out cuz this issue has been driving me crazy. I'm not sure why but when I play with my friends (we have mods on fyi) we play this game fine and we can usually go through like 10 days or more in the game before suddenly everyone sorta stops moving and all the animations are stuck in a loop and I suddenly get "disconnected from server". It's like the game is killing the server on its own. I hate this so much because right when I get the server going again, I have to restart that same day it disconnects and wait in anticipation for the next "disconnect from server" attack that happens another few days later. That's what makes this strange glitch so weird. It doesn't reliably disconnect me in a specific pattern. Rather, it just randomly disconnects everyone at some random day at some random time. There seems to be no cause from what I've seen. It's possible that one of my mods is doing it and I don't think i've tried making a server with non of my mods turned on but it's stupid because I use to be able to play this game with all my mods and the game would never crash...

Hope someone has a solution to this :/ 

Archived