Pay for DST DLC's?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should we pay for DST DLC's such as SW or Hamlet

• Yes (both DLC's)
    • No
    • Doesn't bother me
    • Yes but I want Hamlet DLC only
    • Yes but I want SW DLC only

The most important reason why this game didn't exploited full of his potential is because DS and DST are 2 different games. People could buy DLC's on DS so they are applied directly to DST instead of buying two different games. Lemme explain. Yeah balances on DST and DS are fine that they are separated. But it is sad that DST which is way funnier for most of people, can't access DLC's such as Shipwrecked and Hamlet. Most people prefer DST, I am sure that people would have prefered to put some extra money for those DLC's because their price are reasonable. Klei doesnt want to separate people with DLC's but the cost is that we don't have them. Sure that SW and Hamlet has mechanics that doesn't work on multiplayer but I am sure there's a way to adapt. I am happy that balances are coming because DST can become really redundant and some characters are just crap and useless and you have wickerbottom that is damn OP.

In conclusion, I am for paying those DLC's but I don't want to play them alone. I suggest a survey in order to make Klei know if most of their fan base wanna pay or not for those DLC, so that they are implemented in DST.

Ps: Sorry if my English is bad. No hate in this topic, I want to know your opinions and/or explications about it. I probably said things that are incorrect, correct me in order to make the disscussion worth to be part of.

Have a nice day.

Archived