Best Moment in Hamlet, so far...

I just finished shaving all my hedges and trading them in for oincs.  Went to the bank to convert to 10 piece oincs and on my way back, saw the robber stalking me.  I moved my oincs to my back-pack (happy with myself for finally remembering to do this) and dropped it.  I hit the robber and chuckled to myself when he hit me back knowing I was safe.  Imagine my surprise when I see all my fly out and the three guards running to pick them up.  I forgot to move the 10 piece'ers!

I managed to get 6 of the 12/13 oincs before William and Douglas greedily grabbed them, but I was mad.  I had to really stop myself from killing them both right there, but the other 4 guards made it seem like too big of a task.  I was getting prepared for the Lush season and didn't want to waste so much time.

Many days later, I'm on my way back to my house again and see the robber stalking me again.  (Same spot, right next to my house, as before.)  I quickly go in to my house and drop off my money and jump back out ready to hit the robber.  As I exit my house, I see the robber hit Douglas and 6 10 Piece oincs fly out!  This time, instead of chasing the robber, I got 3 of my oincs back.  

Archived