Opinion on future updates, and ways in which it makes the game a bit more difficult and covers the player.

Good if dealing with this wonderful game, first of all thank you very much Klei Entertainment. According to My opinion regarding adding new levels of difficulty that in my opinion already when the game is advanced could be a good one. Let's say referring to the level of food that your character is that in this punish both the player and his character for example a physical change in his body he stay say weak weak and susceptible to take more damage from mobs and etc, in addition something personal even referent the equipment add a beast to the game would love it too much I do not know for sure if I would have bought this incredible game recently however I would love and tactics to add more monsters say bosses to the normal way as they could do with the forge. Thank you for your very good night time.

Archived