I have an issue with the game regarding managing a Airtight base and everything being messed up because when Dups go through the airlock it allows other types of Gases to come through the door when opening and closing especially frequently. So I suggest why not have a Door that has a Air suction that filters certain gases and only allows certain ones through or pushes air from one side to the other to keep Air from going from one side or another example.

If I have to rooms one filled with Clean Pure Oxygen and another room with Polluted oxygen and other gases and they are separated by an airlock I shouldn't have to worry about those gases being mixed both ways just because dups are using the air lock. I am well familiar with the Water blocking method between rooms like a toilet but that should not have to be done and dups pull from that water anyway which forces me to keep track of it. So if there was a special airlock that sucked or pulled are from one side to another I would have the oxygen side be sucked and pushed through the other end stopping bad gases or better just have it suck in the air through a vent and gas vent that circulates the air back on the side I don't want the air to pass so that way Dups can pass through the door without allowing other gases through. I know this may be hard to grasp but my base always gets destroyed by other gases coming in from Dups going in and out annoying. Ideas suggestions until something like this may be considered?

You can use a short room with two mechanical airlocks and gas pump in the middle. Then gases will only go into the room and never out. And if the room is small enough the pump can make vacuum rather fast in it.

TAg1Ra9.jpg

Archived