Game file corrupted

I was playing dst today, and i decided to install a mod

It was the auto-catch boomerang mod, because my game was lagging quite a bit and krampus farming was becoming a bit annoying using the feather hat method.

However, as I loaded up my game, just before the game screen, i was presented with a game crash where a mod caused the problem. I forgot to take a screenshot cause I thought everything would be fine if i just disable to mod later. Because I installed a couple other boomerang mods that didn't work beforehand, I got a bit impatient and just Alt+F4'd (before clicking the exit game button or disable mods button) there cause the last 2 times had me force close the game anyways. 

Now it gives me a fresh new world, and a completely different world seed too.

I spent over 150 days in that world, so I'm wondering if it's at all possible to save it. A similar thing happened when i tried changing the server to offline a few days earlier, but it still gave me the same world and everything returned back to normal after switching everything back.

Any help?

Archived