I have been working on a colony and it has made some serious progress. 
Here you can see the core of my colony.  Food, and water, are covered, although you can see the side effects of my air conditioning system that went out of control and froze most of the place, as I am trying to keep my water from freezing. 

screen 0.png

In this picture you can see my cryogenic refrigeration and storage system.  I was having issues with chlorine and so I created this to liquify it and allow it to be compacted far more.   It worked fantastically, it is surrounded in abyssalite and works great.   The batteries in the room help keep the vent warm enough that it does not break by having stuff liquify inside of it.  The pipes are filled with 1000 grams of liquid hydrogen per segment at around 7 grams/second flow and -300 degrees F.  This worked so well for chlorine when I started realizing I could not keep my scrubbers running forever, I pumped Carbon dioxide in and froze it as well.   Sadly cannot put it into the compactor like I would like.  
BEST FEATURE OF MY COLONY:

Screen 1.png

Just hydrogen collection and removal.  I turn the generator on every now and again up here. 

screen 2.png

Food and energy production:

screen 3.png

Darn air conditioning system... Same as my cryogenics room... Same result...  Just on a colony wide scale..  It went out of control and a large chunk of my colony is around -60 degrees.  Yeah.. Have to keep a better eye on things. 

screen 4.png

Copy of the colony. 
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dv655j6xas3cuq2/AAAuysBVyCOwYqLDbnlhUDUja?dl=1

Archived