Dont Starve iOS edition World too Complex

Ligart

Good day everyone!

Recently I got my mother the iOS edition of this game, and she got seriously hooked by it!
However today while trying to load her world, a weird message, that I myself havent seen on the Android/Vita/PC versions myself.

• She currently has this world over 108 days survived.
  • World Size is set to the minimum available to her, which is the default size.
  • The custom settings she use are not a lot, Rabbits and Beefalos are set to "a lot".
  • Natural disasters such as rain and thunder are set to the minimum.
  • Summer and Autum are set to last a lot more, but Winter and Spring are set to last a lot less.
  • Everything else is set to default.

I am wondering two things and hope you know the answer :/

• How can she continue her world safely ?
  • How can she avoid having this issue on any new world she creates where she survives a long period of time?

Thanks a lot for your future replies!

Translation of the message:

Warning.

The option combination for the World Customization have generated a very complex world that can cause stability issues to this device.

You could have a better experience if you start a new game with less World Customization options set to "more", or if you generate a smaller world.

Pd. Im so sorry i most likely made this thread on the wrong section, for the life of me I couldnt find the iOS section.

ed49f392-8455-4901-984e-57f8c921dc68.jpg

I have never seen this warning before. Though, I can see why it would say this. Putting something on more or lots, gets the spawned numbers to rediculous amounts. Beefalo are very dangerous if set on lots, but that aside.

Having rabbits on lots can also be dangerous, but only CPU wise. As they are everywhere. That might take a fair bit of processing power. I'm not too keen on the technical shedazzle, so I might be spouting nonsense.

For her own safety, don't set summer to long. Summer is hard to new players as everything burns if not kept in check. If that was the intention, then I didn't say anything.

6 hours ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

I have never seen this warning before. Though, I can see why it would say this. Putting something on more or lots, gets the spawned numbers to rediculous amounts. Beefalo are very dangerous if set on lots, but that aside.

Having rabbits on lots can also be dangerous, but only CPU wise. As they are everywhere. That might take a fair bit of processing power. I'm not too keen on the technical shedazzle, so I might be spouting nonsense.

For her own safety, don't set summer to long. Summer is hard to new players as everything burns if not kept in check. If that was the intention, then I didn't say anything.

So you think the cause for this is the Beefalo and Rabbit setting? setting them to default would prevent this issue from showing?

Also dont worry about the seasons, she is 1000 times better than i am at the game hahaha *cries a little* 

Archived