I DEMAND A CAKE

Yeah, I've been waiting for a special order of cake not included, They only asked me to be patient but I am extremely Impatient and Demanding. You know I myself is an expert at pastry and I can leave a good yelp review for you guys and maybe even a feedback. So I demand for the Pastry Entertaintment team to personally give me a taste of their cake, I don't care if it's raw and the ingredients still all messed up, I want a Cake and I want to have it now. I am willing to give you so much money just to have a slice of that delicious cake. Or maybe just give me a little crumb of the cake, even though you guys just gave me one last week. I mean the cake reveal trailer is soo luscious, I'm already dripping to have that sweet nectar, and it's the sole reason i'm demanding to have the team to give me MORE STUFF

Pretty Please? Guys I've been a good this year

7 minutes ago, PudgeBalloon said:

Hi Impatient and Demanding, do you know if the cake has wheat not included? I have Coeliac Disease so need mine gluten free.

I'll just put it in the suggestion for Gluten free Cake, and maybe have the packaging to be written in french, Even though I know They're gonna release all of the other language pack.

Maybe add some pastry workshop support for fans whose hobbies is baking so we can try a little personalized taste, Even though I know they' have plan to add that it.

I certainly enjoyed the humour:-).

Just a few corrections(I am not only impatient and demanding but paranoid too so obviously I am assuming this is for me:-)).

1)I am impatieint because I am hyped out of this world.

2)I never demanded anything.I am begging and pleading(just as kids beg and plead for there christmas presents early).

3)Never proclaimed myself to be an expert developer or game maker.Huge difference between games and commercial apps.I certainly know nothing of game dev.

4)Never demanded a taste of their cake,begged and pleaded.

5)Baking cake and writing apps are not really the same?.Take rimworld for example.Still in Alpha in early access and hugely succesful.

6)Again yes I want to desperately eat that cake but demanding is a world away from begging and pleading.

7).The trailer was amazingly good and yes I want that nectar but nowhere did i demand the team give me more stuff?.

Anyways again good read:-)

6 minutes ago, Maty1234 said:

I certainly enjoyed the humour:-).

Just a few corrections(I am not only impatient and demanding but paranoid too so obviously I am assuming this is for me:-)).

1)I am impatieint because I am hyped out of this world.

2)I never demanded anything.I am begging and pleading(just as kids beg and plead for there christmas presents early).

3)Never proclaimed myself to be an expert developer or game maker.Huge difference between games and commercial apps.I certainly know nothing of game dev.

4)Never demanded a taste of their cake,begged and pleaded.

5)Baking cake and writing apps are not really the same?.Take rimworld for example.Still in Alpha in early access and hugely succesful.

6)Again yes I want to desperately eat that cake but demanding is a world away from begging and pleading.

7).The trailer was amazingly good and yes I want that nectar but nowhere did i demand the team give me more stuff?.

Anyways again good read:-)

No Sh*t, but you're not really the first person to make demanding post in Here. Some just overstated their own list of demand which I found to be strikingly similar to the one you made.

But you're the first one to offer them a bribe, Which is new to me

3 minutes ago, Maty1234 said:

LOOOL,I am from africa.Anyone can be bribed to achieve anything.:D

I hope you're still joking, Because I got quite peeved by so many people coming here only to state their demand, I just wish you to be patient, And once the game ready. It will be available for everyone. Not just for you.

I think you may need to be careful not to confuse ideas, suggestions, hype and jokes with demands, they are very different, especially if English isn't yours or their first language, I assume everything here is light-hearted and done with best intentions as the community feels very friendly and genuine. I've read the entire forum and can't remember a single demand (I may be wrong but nothing jumped out at me) and I'm sure Klei will bring us the game they want and we won't be disappointed, regardless of how long it takes and whether any random suggestions make it or not. Remember, nothing wrong with friendly discussions or banter.

Archived