Looking for new players (New Server)

Hiya,

A group of four-five (guys/girls) is looking for more new players (0-20 hours) to explore a new world with. We are looking for 18+ with a sense of a humor, not sensitive, and not afraid of being roasted every 5 sec. We have our own discord server and a privately-locked dedicated server hosted on a Linux VPS 24/7. Server should be able to hold up to 15 players. PM your steam or discord name if you're interested, or post below. Peace out betches.  

Timezone: US EST

Server Specs: 2GB memory, 40GB SSD, 3TB transfer

Mode: Cooperative

Features: Caves and an automatic world backup system every 5 min to Dropbox

Mods: Display Food Value, Extra Equip Slots, Afk Detection, PartyHUD, Damage Indicators, Follower Badges Together, One click action, Monster Healthbars, Wormhole Marks, Sort Inventory

Evening (at least here, since I live in UTC+1:00 time zone). 
Looks like you have a lot of mods there - I personally think the less mods the better, but these ones seem fine.  I'll leave you a link to my profile (hopefully I copy-pasted the right thing). 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120813844/

As for stated requirements, I'm 18+ (21 days+ to be exact, so yeah, I'm quite grown up), my skin is quite sensitive, hope that isn't a problem, and I'm OK with roasts, thou I'd rather something from Italian cuisine, frankly speaking. And discord is totally fine. 
However, if you look closely to my profile, you may notice that I have a bit more hours played in Don't Starve than 20 - but calling me a 'pro' or even 'experienced' may sound like a misunderstanding. 

And I can always act like I don't know what is going on around me (which happens quite often in real life, oh well)!

Archived