Would like to collaborate with an artist for an agent mod (or two)

Hey guys, so currently I'm making an agent mod: girl from Cape Town, who can eliminate daemons with slightly randomized penalties for doing it (like -2-5AP, 1KO, 3-6 tiles noise, short-circuit for items) and produce charge pack in process (there also could be + extra ability though, or not). Mod born from daktardewm's ideas for Decker's rebalance, but I hope that it's different enough to be considered being "inspired" and not steal (that's for him to decide), just can't have several versions of Decker, I want everything and everyone being available to play at same time and preferrable with their own graphic >_<.
So code part quite done (testing on endless and thinking "to add some more ability or not to add"), character in-game anim quite done too (its not fancy one really), portrait +- in progress. Both can be fixed/changed.
But damn big 1024px image - that stuff is hard for me and can put mod on hold for months. It needed to be more or less in peace and harmony with Klei's initial design etc.

So if anyone by accident would like to study this art style and can make this big art, I dunno, in exchange we can make another one agent mod by your design (even if you wish for Ninja from you know what game, that I always refuse to do >_<).

Archived