Wigfrid In Caves vs Bunnymen

I am playing wigfrid right now, day 150 or so. Finally getting used to eating nothing but meat or crockpot recipes with meat only. I want to get into the caves so I can get more lightbulbs because I will run out of fireflies eventually (i want to make lanterns as well as fuel my miners hat). The thing I hate about mining a cave open is the batilisks that spawn. So I want to put in rabbit huts, which means I have to kill rabbits down there and kill the bunnies. Obviously, I have to carry meat as wigfrid? I have always had trouble with the bunnies down there. I hate when they group up, hard for me to battle them. I know if I can find the rock lobsters I can befriend them and they might be able to help? Any tips for wigfrid in the caves fighting the bunnymen?

You may want to put your meats on chester, preferably ice chester. Bunnymen will ignore chester while carrying meats and you can eat meats directly on him while not aggroing bunnymen. The downside is that chester is really annoying to bring down on caves because it seems to aggro all mobs down there on itself and be killed. Most annoying when you have an ice chester and it died, bye bye nine blue gems.

Just befriend bunnymen, killing them is very time consuming because of their behavior.

Batilisk that spawn on cave entrances is not really a threat. I think they can be 1hitted by a tentacle spike. Don’t bother to put bunny hutches there.

Also, never ever bring a single rocklobster to the surface.

Archived