skip adventure levels

There was a exploit before that allow you to it.. That's how it worked: You have to gather all of the "things" and set the portal and the rod in place, when it asks you if you wanna procced press it multiple times depending of the world you're in, example, if you're in world 1 and wants to go straight to world 5, press the procced button four time, if the maxwell head laughts multiple times then it worked and you gonna skip worlds, HOWEVER, I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS EXPLOIT STILL WORKS so don't take my word as absolute gospel.. Feel free tro try it tho'!

11 hours ago, MiiKy said:

There was a exploit before that allow you to it.. That's how it worked: You have to gather all of the "things" and set the portal and the rod in place, when it asks you if you wanna procced press it multiple times depending of the world you're in, example, if you're in world 1 and wants to go straight to world 5, press the procced button four time, if the maxwell head laughts multiple times then it worked and you gonna skip worlds, HOWEVER, I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS EXPLOIT STILL WORKS so don't take my word as absolute gospel.. Feel free tro try it tho'!

Jest tryed it, bug fixed :(

17 minutes ago, Roni1 said:

Jest tryed it, bug fixed :(

Oh well.. That sucks.. Well.. My advice is to download an OP character and try it again I guess.. Along with the Map Revealed MOD.. 

5 hours ago, DarkXero said:

Open console.

c_spawn("teleportato_base")

c_give("teleportato_potato")

c_give("teleportato_box")

c_give("teleportato_ring")

c_give("teleportato_crank")

Put parts together, move along.

Now that's useful.. Thanks!

-- Edit --

Best way is: 
DebugSpawn("maxwellthrone")