EXTENDED CHARACTER PLEASE HELP

I NEED HELP, when I got the extended sample character and I edited it there was a problem. First it DIDN'T CRASH bu it didn't show my custom mod info. Then, when i select the character, the perks dont show up, its just *perk 1 showing up. Lastly, when i play the game it loads wilson instead, and when i exit to the menu it says im playing as wilson and not the custom character. Here is my mod if you want to look at it. also Here is a warning i got when i examined a tree it might be due to a mod i have.

broken mod.zip

dont.PNG

Clearly there is a LOT not working here. 

for wilson, check your anim files. for everything else, it sounds like you've got a bunch of typos, which when I looked at the code does not seem to be the case. It looks like you're using a different esc template than DIeowolf's?

Archived