Larger screen for the morgue

[i think that i've already seen a similar suggestion for the server screen somewhere on the forum.]

In the morgue, the names of servers and cause of death are overlapping. It's not very important, it's more an easthetic issue. I see two simple options:

1. Enlarge the "server" column, but the drawback is that the user's screen has to be large enough

2. Shorten the server name "Example of serv...", the drawback being that we don't have the full name. For me, it's not really an issue.

I saw that lots of suggestions had already been implemented. Thank you very much to the development staff who work so hard !

post-472390-0-53073600-1413731789_thumb.

• Developer

Yeah, the grid background on that screen is one static piece of art. In single player, the world column was just a number so the small column was just fine, but to shorten the server names to that size would mean you'd barely get any of the name in there, so we just left it a bit ugly for now. We'll be updating the screen at some point, but it's not super high priority. Thanks for calling it out, though!

Archived