Colonist won't use Massage Table

TouchmyBass
  • Branch: Live Branch Fixed

I've had a colonist with 100% stress never go to the massage table that she was assigned. But I've also had this problem with a few colonists too. They've had full access to it, I've had them walk over to it, but they go and do something else often times it's to break something or vomit. It's frustrating because I don't want them doing that and smacking art decorations all over my base doesn't make a difference. 

I've had my actions all set to priority 5 and the tables at 9 but nothing has worked and I probably just have to start over. 

Steps to Reproduce
Set up a colony and wait until stress starts getting high before doing anything about it like building massage tables.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Yeah. I'm also having a problem with this bug. I even went as far as to set all other priorities to 1 with the massage tables as 9s and all the colonist just stood around doing nothing when they had orders to use the massage table.

Note: I have a theory that it has to do with using the red alert button in regards to a past patch where dupes no longer used massage tables during red alert. I did used red alert once at the start of the game and coincidentally, the ones who refuse to use the massage tables are the 4 of my current 5 who were around back then.

then again. I'm no genius and could be wrong with my theory but I hope this bug gets fixed soon. Massage tables are the easiest remedy for stress. 

Share this comment

I had the same problem. I switched off all Jobs of that particular colonist and set the massage table priority to 9, didn't help. I did ->not<- use the red alert. Other colonists don't show that behaivour. Glad Nikolas is a vomiter... I can use the extra water :D

Btw a consent form for a forum (entered random birthday) and contents approved by moderators? Lol^^

Share this comment