Need help, sprites will not update.

So I've been working on this mod for a bit and it is finished, the character works well in game. I have one minor problem though, I try fixing some of the body parts a bit, such as fixing the head size a little and the faces, but my new changes won't show up in my game. I've tried recompiling the mod, changing the mod version, searching for other forums but still can't seem to see the fixes in game.

examplesprite.thumb.PNG.8d5d68f0803a3832ad6369ecf4fb09de.PNG

This is how it looks in the spriter ^^^

dontstarvesprite.PNG.9cac93ab4aa1cdff2327d004ac0dc7fb.PNG

and this is how it looks in game, the head size hasn't changed and I've made a change to the back of the head but it doesn't show it. If anybody could help me out I would highly appreciate it, Thank you :>

Did you delete your character's file in the anim folder before recompiling? Are you absolutely certain you've replaced the files and don't have it open from some other location in your viewer? If, for example, you can delete the anim file and still load, you may be accessing a copy of the mod that you inadvertently made.

3 hours ago, Yabumi said:

Did you delete your character's file in the anim folder before recompiling? Are you absolutely certain you've replaced the files and don't have it open from some other location in your viewer? If, for example, you can delete the anim file and still load, you may be accessing a copy of the mod that you inadvertently made.

I've unsubscribed and deleted previous versions and it still shows and I have checked the folders and everything seems fine in there. By delete files in the anim folder, do you mean the .rar files or inside? I've tried deleting the rar files and they will not recompile when I use the autocompiler. 

If you try running the autocompiler through command prompt, you can see if there were any errors rather than having it just close instantly. Your anim files shouldn't be .rar; they should be .zip. The autocompiler only compiles things in your exported folder, so you should have everything in folders there similar to this structure: http://prntscr.com/g1wkll

On 7/29/2017 at 3:46 PM, Yabumi said:

If you try running the autocompiler through command prompt, you can see if there were any errors rather than having it just close instantly. Your anim files shouldn't be .rar; they should be .zip. The autocompiler only compiles things in your exported folder, so you should have everything in folders there similar to this structure: http://prntscr.com/g1wkll

Sorry for the super late reply, I died for about 2 weeks rip, but I've checked and apparently I was missing a file that I though I already had, turns out Avast might've been deleting some of my files for some odd reason, but it should be working now, thank you very much!^^

Archived