Elevators for the Colony! (and more)

This doesn't have to be implemented immediately. When the Colony grows it gets harder to go places, having an elevator that can go both vertically and horizontally is a likely solution, it also blends well with the theme of a colony building underground. This can also be improved by allowing duplicants to move to places with no oxygen without having to hold their breath, or having the ability to move a lot of resources faster.

Hatch and Puff farms. Throughout my play-through I have had the same problem of running out of slime and coal, moving farther from the Colony becomes more difficult because of the constant need for oxygen and power. The ability to domesticate the alien lifeforms may be a solution since they can refine slime and coal infinitely without having to rely on power or oxygen; This inspiration came from the Start Menu background with the fish in the tube maybe the same can be done to Puffs and Hatches.

Bio distiller tweak. The bio distiller, in my opinion, needs to generate more algae. The current output of 10kg every 10secs (I'm not sure) is not enough to fill either the algae terrariums or deoxydizers, you would have to either forego them altogether and go for electrolyzers or build 7 distillers for 1 terrarium or deoxydizer (an exaggeration; again not sure, but the impact game-wise is visible) with duplicants having to run back and fort between the distillers and terrariums or deoxydizers, which are spread to get oxygen to different places.

Archived