Looking for players who are 18+ for my dedicated server

Hey guys, so I have a dedicated server that has a few mods, and is up and running 24/7. I am looking for players that enjoy difficult game play, and preferably are in the EST timezone. The best way to contact me is to add me in Steam under the name joevw007 and tell me about yourself. You can also post here. Happy gaming people.

I've tried adding you on Steam but, I can't seem to find you. I even copy-pasted your name into steam and didn't get anything back. I'm down to play and know what I'm doing. I have 830+ hours in Don't Starve and I'm brand new to DST because it just released for mac. I play with only a couple mods on and, I'm not too crazy about ones that stray too far from vanilla or make the game too easy.

Here's the link to my steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrTubzy456

I also tried to add you on Steam and it could not find you. I tried with one "7" and with two your name 

joevw0077 at the top of the page and joevwoo7. Steam said there is no match for that user name. I would love to know which server to play on this is all new to me and the choice of servers is rather confusing. I would love to set up my own server. Any suggestions out there?

Archived