Creature Mod Hitbox Issues

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but I've run into an irritating issue regarding a mod that adds a new creature to the game world.

I followed Cheerio's custom creature creation tutorial and successfully created a new entity that is visible and has its own behaviors and quirks. However, its hitbox for the purposes of targeting and collisions is very tiny for some reason (only allowing you to click a tiny space in the center of its body just to inspect it), even though with other entities I can click anywhere on their model to inspect, trade, or attack.

I gave Cheerio's example bird creature the "inspectable" component to see if it had the same issue, and it does (its hitbox only includes parts of its legs), so I can't compare my mod to the example to find what is wrong. None of the initialization methods for other prefabs seems to have anything regarding collisions aside from the MakeCharacterPhysics function, which I have already included and toyed with.

Long story short (too late?), how do I get the game to use my creature's entire model for a hitbox, the way it does with the default creatures?

Thanks for the help!

If you take a look at "Wilson's Cabin" from afro1967 you will see that there must be a way to at least increase the size of this thing.. But I couldn't figure out so far what it is, and it drives me crazy..

@afro1967 are you fine with me sharing your spriter project here so others might be able to take a look and find a clue?

Archived