World keeps crashing after loading in

SparkyHorizon
  • Pending

I recently bought the game and created an offline world to play on my own, after the recent update my world keeps crashing as soon as I load in, I dont know if It Is related to the new update and that the world Is an offline one.

I have over 165 days in that world and It would be a shame to loose all that progres specially because I have never survived this much.

I  have already tried loading a previous safe file (I was originaly on day 166), restating my console, uninstalling and installing the game and nothing has worked.

Steps to Reproduce

*I start the game

*I enter the game online or offline (It does not matter)

*I load up my world

*After a few seconds into the world the game crashes and It closes the hole game 

User Feedback

Same problem here. DST Xbox crashes on old save or new game after few minutes of play. Previous version working for months. Please rescue me!!! This game is part of my de-stress ritual and I need it badly. Same account still runs on the old 360 so it seems to be a problem specifically with latest update running on Xbox One. 

Share this comment

Update I went in and tried downgrading all the special effects I could. Screen distortion on insanity, any special effects, and reduced my HUD and crafting menu sizes and it seems more stable and has run for at least 30 min without crashing. Klei this isn’t a fix but maybe a place for you to start looking 

Share this comment

I also am having a similar experience. I create a new world and it crashes while it’s loading in… can’t even play the game. 

Share this comment