The game closes when it will log in

filipeleitebio
  • Pending

Good morning, I'm not able to play Don't Starve Together. When trying to start the game it starts to load and at the time of logging into my account it closes. I already tried to log into another account and the problem continued. I've done all the procedures suggested by the Xbox store and nothing worked, including formatting the xBox and deleting the game, even though the problem persists. I use an xBox one S to play the game.

My gametag is: Filipeleitebio.

I wait for the solution of the problem.
I am sending a video of the problem attached.

Steps to Reproduce

I just playing the game and this happens.

User Feedback

I have the exact same problem.

Game loads, and when I am selecting my account to log into, game crushes. Doesn't matter which account i select, can't even open the game :(

Share this comment

it happens to me too, what i do is wait in the don’t starve loading screen for some minutes then i log in, and then it lets me play

Share this comment

Happens to me too! Right after skipping the intro cutscene I select my account, the game starts loading for a few seconds, then crashes to dashboard.

Share this comment

This also is happening to me but only on one account, if I delete the data from the console (not the saves stored in the cloud) it then loads further allowing it to start syncing , it then crashes after it syncs, I was able to bypass the syncing issue by removing the locally saved games and canceling the sync. But this then makes it so I cannot access any of my worlds !!!

tried watching the full intro and waiting the time it took for me to write this still not starting when I try to sync my profile. So many hours gone right now hopefully they have a fix for this soon.

Share this comment