Day timer stuck

Vase15222
  • Fixed

I was on day 56 forever even after rolling back

Steps to Reproduce

I have no idea what caused this bug

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Same problem I have I think. On ps5. Clock is stuck when about to start dusk. Seems to happen only when playing split screen. Also, only when we are on the caves. Coming both out seems to make it jump forward, skipping ahead quite a bit, probably to the time it should reflect. I've been busy building bunnymen and also planting twiggy trees. We move around a lot and perhaps all the floor is quite messed up with different objects. It seems to happen right after last update. 

Share this comment

I am also having this bug on Xbox. Only in the caves so far. I was down there for around 10 days. nothing moved. I came back out and it works again. My cave has become the hyperbolic time chamber lol. I guess I will have to summer in the oasis for now.

Hopefully this is fixed soon. I like to do the summers in the caves and use the time to farm and work down there.

Share this comment

I want to add it seems time is also not moving in the caves at all when on the over world. I play as Wanda and watches are not recharging, so it is easy to notice.

Share this comment