Bug placing Lunar Siphonator onto Mysterious Energy

Jonathan42
  • Pending

I cannot place the Lunar Siphonator onto the Mysterious Energy. It is being blocked by the placement of the Celestial Altar, Celestial Sanctum and Celestial Tribute.

A fix is need for this, or a way to take out the Celestial Altar/Celestial Sanctum/Celestial Tribute needs to be added. So they can be replaced in a new spot.

This is a very serious bug, as not only does it keep me from fighting the celestial champion, and force me to deal with moon storms all the time. I now have no way to fight the shadow chess pieces anymore, and there for now way to fight the Fuelweaver.

Steps to Reproduce

Place the Celestial Altar, Celestial Sanctum and Celestial Tribute to spawn the Mysterious Energy, and if one of the Celestial Altar/Celestial Sanctum/Celestial Tribute is to close to the Mysterious Energy it will cause this bug seemingly 100 of the time it seems.

• Health 1

User Feedback

I see the whole base destruction from the lunar storm as catastrophic. I want to play but each day that passes I risk destroying my base from a storm. That world I’ve killed fuel weaver twice so I’m done with that boss fight, I never considered that it’s impossible to do again.

Share this comment

I can deal with the lunar storms for now, but I kill the fuel weaver every year, and while I do have some shadow atriums saved up for now. It would be nice to get a hot fix for being able to just hammer it back down. As this seem to be a wide spread problem, that is a bit game breaking, and that would be a quick fix for now.

Share this comment