World Error Results in Deleted Data After Disconnect.

YYHa
  • Pending

Hello, when playing offline on LAN with two players on a classic/specific setting world, host player disconnects and closes world and waits for game to properly get off of the world all the way to the main menu screen. Afterwards host will close game. Unfortunately, when the game is rebooted a screen appears that there was an error….and when opening the menu to select which world to play; said world is gone.:cry:

My sister and I have lost many worlds, we have done it where the “Joined person” disconnects first before the host disconnects, with proper waiting for the game to process and go back to the main menu. We have also tested this with each other switching host positions. But still, both times after rebooting the game, it shows that there was a error and our world is gone…When going and seeing the records, our obituaries are visible and show that we died in said world. This error occurs  for worlds with a few days to worlds with many days….we’ve never got to winter because we need to take a break from playing…

This error does not happen all the time but we’ve noticed it as we die quite a lot and do rollbacks….yes, we aren’t very good at the game. My goal is still to get a bird to lay an egg for ourselves to eat.

Thanks for reading!

Steps to Reproduce

Play offline with 2 players on either classic or adjusted world. Play as normal. Host will disconnect world and wait for loading to complete. Close game and reopen. Error will appear; search for world. No world insight.

Play offline with 2 players on either classic or adjusted world. Play as normal. Guest will disconnect world and wait for Guest to complete load back to their main menu. Host will disconnect and wait for loading to complete. Close game and reopen. Error will appear; search for world. No world insight.

• Wavey 1

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.