World deleted after crash

Justice05
  • Pending

I was in my world in day 50 something. I had just died and was traveling to a touch stone when the game closed due to an error. That's happened before,  no biggie. But when I reloaded the game, the world I had been playing was gone and the previous world that I had deleted was there. 

Steps to Reproduce

None

• Wavey 1

User Feedback

I’ve had this problem even without dying. The game abruptly crashes at the beginning/middle of winter and replaces the world with the one I deleted to make room for the new one. 2-3 hours of progress gone, and happens seemingly at random if you’ve deleted a world to make room for a new one.

I had almost killed deerclops hitless only for the game to crash on me 7/8ths of the way through the fight ;-;

Edited by ringo_juzu
  • Wavey 1

Share this comment

I've had it happen many times since I posted this :( once iwas in my second "year", crashed,  world went back to before the first winter.

• Wavey 1

Share this comment

Just happened again,  I was on day 75 of my world,  underground during an earthquake and the game crashed :( . When I logged back in my world was all the way back to day 15 :'(

Edited by Justice05
  • Wavey 1

Share this comment

Happened to me b4, I made a world and someone joined, we played for 2 hours. When i went to my worlds list, the world I played on was gone

Share this comment