Some bugs that weren't fixed

Ritodisc
  • Pending

I found some bugs that may not be the priority, but they are a little annoying, most of them are old bugs, but i think i found a new one?

1: Some sprites still aren't placed right. Trees still show their stump with a thin, but very noticeable light brown line. Sea weeds still show their little 'tube' thing, here is a picture: image.thumb.png.98c20790c7527ad995f9bfdf405ea6c7.png

3: It still takes really long to enter the caves.

4: The waterlogged biome still lags when you're under the canopy.

5: The waterlogged biome still doesn't have the shade of the leaves, you don't really know precisely when you're going into the canopy.

6: Somehow i think sea stacks spawn more in the medium water than in the deep water? Maybe i just had bad world gen.

7: Burnt pinetrees (maybe more) have a thin white line that's very noticeable.

8: world gen is acting a bit weird, now more 'combinations' of all kinds of stuff like structures, biomes, etc... spawn very close to spawn. Or maybe i have good/bad luck again?

9: there's still no variety in what level knobbly trees spawn with, either they all spawn fully grown or they all spawn at their first stage.

That's all that i could find for now.

I know that some of these may not be your priority, but it's just there, so i hope you guys fix it in the near future.

And last, but not least, thank you Klei for bringing out that new update!

Steps to Reproduce

enter the caves, go to the waterlogged biome, go to the ocean, burn down some trees, look around to find some weird spriyte overlapping, etc...

• Like 1

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.