DST BUG ON SWITCH

TheCookies
  • Pending

Hi, I've recently tried putting a bug on the nintendo switch forum, but the place doesn't get that much the attention :(...

The issue is that the combat on the switch addition is so broken, it make the game unplayable. First your attacking the monster, and when you think your safe after kiting it, you get hit a mile away. This happens a lot and makes the game not fun and worth the time and investment when you know your going to die from a boss later when you try fighting it.

I ask please if you could fix just the hitboxes of the characters please for it's been a year already since the bug has been there since day #1.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Fix the hitbox or wifi lag please :).

User Feedback

Hi, I've recently tried putting a bug on the nintendo switch forum, but the place doesn't get that much the attention

I have moved this bug to here the Switch special handling is done by others in Klei that specialize in the console versions. If a feature needs to be in the PC build we will be notified internally to handle it and then all versions of the game will have the feature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment