Wes and (maybe) some other characters have a partially missing head when inspecting some items with certain hats on. On a chair too.

Trontar
  • Pending

So, ignore the fact I’m a Wes main. I’ve been facing an issue with the new chairs. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t matter which skin I use, but if I inspect something while sitting in the chair, some of my head will get cut off with the hat. I’m not sure which hats activates this, It might be a bug with the hand rising animation during inspection of an item as Wes with his custom mime animation in the chair.If this is already fixed, I will edit and fix this report,  or you can just close it. I already know the developers do a lot to fix bugs and improve things constantly, so thank you.

Steps to Reproduce

Try with any or no Wes skin.

get wooden chair from sawhorse)

sit on it while wearing a skinned and try with a non skinned hat. Straw hat, beefalo hat, etc. 

inspect a random item in the inventory. See if the top of your head gets invisible or is missing with parts (or no parts) of the hat.

(btw this is at a certain angle, usually from the side profile.

User Feedback

Yeah also happens on Wanda. Had this bug several times, you need to heal with her clock to get your head, lol.

Share this comment