Server is not responding when entering caves

FnafYTFoxy
  • Pending

When trying to enter the caves on any other multiplayer game it always shows up with the message “Server is not responding, please try again.” i’ve tried reinstalling the game and nothing has worked. After you enter the caves and you attempt to rejoin, it shows up with the same message, i can only go into the caves on my worlds. Playstation only 

Steps to Reproduce

Not sure if this glitch has happened to anyone else but for me it requires to enter the caves.

User Feedback

If you're joining a friend, you have to use a password instead of friends only, it's a stupid bug, idk what's causing it. My friends and I started using passwords to make it work

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 8/29/2021 at 5:14 AM, punkplinko said:

If you're joining a friend, you have to use a password instead of friends only, it's a stupid bug, idk what's causing it. My friends and I started using passwords to make it work

Didn’t fix the issue but thanks for helping.

Share this comment

I just started playing about a month ago and I'm noticing this same bug. Two of my friends and I all have this same problem and we've been able to recreate it consistently. What we've discovered is that when hosting a game, the host can go in and out of the caves no problem, but as soon as a non-host attempts to enter the caves, it just stays on the loading screen for a long time and then eventually we get the server not responding error and get booted to the main menu. Trying to rejoin the server doesn't work unless the host rolls back to BEFORE the disconnected player attempted to enter the caves.

Share this comment

I play with 2 friends (all PC), host and second friend can go into caves without no problem. I got Disconnection moment I was loading the caves server and this message is all I get when I attempt rejoining by any mean (Steam friend Join, lobby, Invitation). Host can see, that I time out (I dont send data to server, so it cancels the connection, but I get message, that server is not responding)

Share this comment