I just lost many days in my world, and now a huge portion of my building project was burnt.

Trontar
  • Pending

I was on City project, yesterday I was making shops and I was delayed because people joining, they burnt some shops and a huge school, so I rollbacked. Today is the day where multiple of my projects and shops were gone because it had teleported back many days, the data was on the day my base was burnt, so for all of today, I was repairing the damage. I had also noticed that the day count had not changed when I joined back. Any way for the devs to add a bug fix to the saving system and save file? Also, any chance this year a QoL update will happen (quality of life) ? It would benefit the DST community that can’t get mods to have a anti- grief system, something, like a feature or pop up that notifies you that a large number of man made structures had been burned or hammered in the past 1-2 days.

Steps to Reproduce

You might need an old world or a laggy world, but try to leave the game open for a long time, rollback sometimes, then leave suddenly and don’t close the game. Turn the console off manually (not the physical console) and come back the next day and see any weird save issues or misplaced data.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.