Caves prevent friend from playing [PS5]

Ghostfrog396
  • Pending

Me and my friend can play the game completely fine in the above world and I can go into the caves without problem, but he will be unable to load into them and will be unable to join the game again after the caves are generated. He gets stuck in a infinite loading screen and has to close out the game. We have tried him going in first but he still is put into an infinite loading screen and it'll say that he left the game for me after 2-3 minutes but he'll still just be in a loading screen. We have tried him hosting and both of us are able to load into the caves. (Have waited 10 minutes in the loading screen without change)

Steps to Reproduce

Generate new regular world and find a sink hole and go in, he then cannot load into the cave or join game after.

User Feedback

I recently encountered this problem with my friend as well. Before, the game would always force my friend to disconnect whenever he tried to enter the caves on my server, but now he'll be stuck in an eternal loading screen loop even if he disconnects and rejoins. By the way, I was playing Maxwell while he played as Wilson. This is crossplay PS5(me) & PS4(friend).

Edited by BasketofBeefalo
More information

Share this comment

same problem for me. me and my Friend playing on PS4. the only way I found to play with a friend on his server is to click on the x button as soon as you disappear from the list of players on your friend's server and reconnect ... about 5-7 times on average

Share this comment